Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Why am I Always the Last to Know?

So a teacher friend of mine posts on Facebook that she's painting her room with chalkboard paint. And, of course, I'm like, what is that?

Apparently, it's paint that turns your wall into a chalkboard.

This is fabulous! Really. Fabulous. Did you know about this? I didn't. I may paint my kids' room with this stuff. They can write on the walls. And I don't have to get mad when they do! Talk about a win-win situation.

Alright, that's it for today. I'm off to find out where I can get this stuff. (But first, I'll be having breakfast at Chick-Fil-A. It's their free breakfast week. There's still time for you to sign up. Just visit this site: http://www.chick-fil-aforbreakfast.com/Start.)

-Hyattsville Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment