Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tired Tuesday? Maybe a Movie Will Help.

If they can write songs about Manic Mondays, I should surely be able to pen a column about what is turning out to be a tired Tuesday.

Woke up this morning feeling quite pooped, and still haven't gotten into the swing of things. Hopefully things will turn around as the day progresses.

Anyway, short post today because, as I mentioned, it's just not gelling for me at the moment. However, I'm curious about movies. What's on people's list for movies they want to see?

 I'm a Twilight fan (the books, first, but the movies are cool, too), and I adore that Taylor Lautner kid who plays Jacob in the films. He seems so sweet. So, I'm going to try to catch Abduction (despite terrible reviews) today since it's $5 Tuesdays at the Greenbelt Academy 8 theater (all movies are $5 all day).

However, after that, there's nothing else that I'm particularly excited to see. Moneyball, What's Your Number and the Ides of March are seeable films that pique my interest, but not films I couldn't wait for Redbox to see. There's a Justin Timberlake film, In Time, that I saw an ad for that looks pretty good that I might be willing to pay theater money to see, but it doesn't come out until the end of October. It seems like a tired time of year for films, too, I guess.

That's it for today.

Catch you Wednesday.

-Hyattsville Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment