Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Differing Views

I've decided I'm not sure how my husband and I ended up married as we have completely opposite views on many things.

The latest example occurred just the other day. Our lights have been flickering, and since neither of us is particularly electrically inclined, we have to figure out what to do about it. My first thought was: We should call Pepco, and hopefully it'll be something on their end and we won't have to pay for an electrician.

I tell my husband we should call Pepco and he says. "No, Pepco's awful. We don't want to get them involved unless we absolutely have to. We should call an electrician."  Whaaaat?

Exact opposites. 

That's it for today. I'll let you know how our flickering lights get resolved once they get resolved.

-Hyattsville Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment