Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

You might have too much back hair if...

You ever feel like your life could appear in a comedy routine by Jeff Foxworthy  (the "You might be a redneck if ..." guy)?

I had that moment last night.

Well,  first you should know that my husband is perpetually hot, and often doesn't wear a shirt around the house. So, last night, I was helping our son with his homework. My husband was, as I understood it, hanging with our daughter. I assumed they were chatting or reading or doing something typical.

No such luck. As we're putting Ella to bed later, my husband says, "Thank you for combing my back hair tonight."

I was like, whaaaaat?

That's when I thought, gee, Foxworthy is writing my life.

Granted, my daughter likes to "style" her own hair and anyone else's who will let her.  On some level, it's really nice that my hubby doesn't mind her styling him. But, man, if you're taking a comb to your back hair, maybe just maybe it's too much.

Alright, that's it for today.

Have a good one. And don't be afraid to cut your back hair.

-Hyattsville Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment