Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm back

It's nice to be back!

I took a little break from blogging for the past week, so I could take care of a few things. But, now I'm back.

I got my flu shot, which was easy. Getting my son his flu shot was not as easy. I swear, he started bawling before we even got into the Minute Clinic office. It was all kicking, screaming and resistance (which is futile: really, I should make him watch Star Trek episodes featuring the Borg).  But, eventually, we got that needle and flu vaccine in him.  I am thankful that everyone in my house is now vaccinated (my husband and daughter went the previous week; my son was sick, so I stayed home with him).

I've updated the calendar, so there are new things on it. If you have anything you'd like added to the calendar, e-mail me at hyattsvillemom@gmail.com.

If any of you missed my Facebook post, FYI, there is still time to buy a Living Social Deal to a Corn Maze in Upper Marlboro.

Have a great day, and I'll be back tomorrow with the weekend roundup.

-Hyattsville Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment