Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dental Duty + a few Ikea Cafeteria Specials

Good morning. Happy Hump Day, as they call it.

I have a dentist appointment at 7 am this morning. It's a carry over from when my children were not in school and I had to go before my husband left for work (I'd be finished with the cleaning by 8 and home by 8:15 so hubby could get in by 9:15, just a few minutes later than normal). I thought about moving the time to later in the day since my kids were in school, however, I have the kind of luck where the kids would end up being sick that day, and I'd have to reschedule. So, I just left it, figuring I can go no matter what else is going on.

So, seeing as I've got a dental cleaning this morning, it's a short post. I thought I'd mention that I went to Ikea College Park for the first time in a long time yesterday and learned they have even better specials than before.  I actually took a picture of the specials sign so I wouldn't forget any. But, here's the rundown (in case the picture on the left is hard to decipher):

Monday - free breakfast (coffee is free everyday if you arrive before the store opens, 9:30-10 am weekdays)
Tuesday - free kids meal (for kids 12 and under)
Wednesday - baby back ribs $6.99 (I don't eat pork, so I don't know if this is a good deal or not)
Thursday - 1/4 chicken + mashed potatoes for $1.99
Friday -  Swedish yellow pea soup and pancakes and jam for $3.98


That's it for today.

-Hyattsville Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment