Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Book Club Blues + Free flu shots ...

Very short post today, no post tomorrow and Friday will be my review of the movie Puss in Boots.

You see, I have the book club blues. How does one get the book club blues? One realizes three things: (1) they are on page 37 of the book club book, (2) the book club book has 345 pages, and (3) it's Wednesday and they need to get from page 37 to page 345 by Friday 8:30 pm.

I also have a lot of other things to do besides reading, so this will be tight getting this book finished in a timely fashion.  Though, truthfully, our book club is about getting together, so it's not the end of the world not to finish the book. But, I like to actually have read the book.

Before I go, I want to let you know there's a free flu shot clinic in Greenbelt on Monday. So, instead of paying $25 or $30 for a shot --or mist, head on over to the Greenbelt Community Center, 15 Crescent Rd, between 11:30 am and 2:30 pm Monday.  Flyer image is to your left, if you want more details.

Have a great next couple days. I will be reading.

-Hyattsville Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment