Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Parking, Ugh!

Yesterday, I posted about seeing Reptile World at the library. What I didn't mention was the horrible parking situation when I attended.

I arrived at the Hyattsville library branch early because I've been there before (since they opened the theaters and the shops) and have had a hard time parking. I guess, people are parking at the library and walking to the shops or movie theater, even though there is a parking garage nearby that gives you 2 hours of free parking.

So, rather than park at the library and worry about someone trying so squeeze into a space next to me or block me in, I actually parked at the garage and walked a block back to the library. It's ashamed that people are using the library parking and not going to the library. 

Though, the good news is, as long as you're going for less than two hours, you can get the joy of shaded parking (at least it's a joy in the summer) for the library.

-Hyattsville Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment