Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

A Rockin' Bedtime Experience!

Rocking Bed (http://shinerinternational.com/wordpress/?p=31
Well, I was on Facebook the other day, and I saw an ad for something that piqued my curiosity: a rocking bed.

Yes, a rocking bed! Perhaps I'm the only one who's never heard of this, but it looks totally awesome.  I can't say exactly why, but I am so drawn to this bed. I feel like it was created just for me. It totally rocks!  And if I were single, it would be mine.

But, I'm not single (which is, on most days, a good thing). Today is not one of those days. For when I showed my husband this bed,  he said no way. "That looks awful to sleep in." Apparently, he likes the shape, but feels as a practical matter, he would not like his head dipping whilst he slept.

Sigh. Even though my hubby's not on board, I'm not giving up yet. I'm going to bide my time, and keep  leaving subtle clues about the merits of rocking to sleep.

So, wish me luck, because I'd really like that bed to  rock my world!

-Hyattsville Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment