Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fun for Less!

Happy Thursday all!


Just a reminder, today's a day to have fun for less money. The Publick Playhouse in Cheverly was offering free tickets to today's production, the Great Zucchini. Call the playhouse to see if they have any more tickets left to the shows: 10:15 and noon.  Here's the Playhouse's contact info: Publick Playhouse 
5445 Landover Road, Cheverly, MD 20784, 301-277-1710.

Second, today's food special at Ikea is a quarter chicken PLUS mashed potatoes for just $1.99. I'm grabbing the kids and getting dinner there. I'll bring a couple veggies with me to throw on the side. But, having Ikea cook certainly beats cranking up the air conditioning because I've had to run the oven.

Hope you guys all have a great day. If you come by any deals, let me know. Love to hear 'em.

Hyattsville Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment