Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Favorite Theater Spot

I've been going to a lot of movies lately. One thing that's obvious anytime you go to a film is that everyone has their favorite place to sit.

I like the back corner--top row, aisle seat, preferably to the right (when I'm facing the screen), but the left will do, too.  If the back row is filled, I'll slowly move toward the front, seeking my seat preference.  Being in the rear supersedes other preferences. So, I would rather sit 5 seats in in the back than aisle seat just three rows back from the screen.

My parents like the rear of the theater, but about three to four rows in front of the very last row. My nephew likes to be dab smack in the middle.

It's always interesting where people gravitate in the theater. What's your favorite seat?

And, by the way, in case you missed my Tweet, 107.3 radio station is giving away tickets to free CARS 2 Screening. Details here: http://mix1073fm.com/Article.asp?id=2211726&spid=6578. It requires some driving, so you decide if it's worth your time.

Hyatsville Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment