Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Winning Monday!

To pull a page out of Charlie Sheen's book, today is all about WINNING!

Yes, we're having a winning day, all around. First up, I want to thank all the entrants for our first competition. The winner of the free personalized book is Jenna Bishop. Yay! Again, thanks to everyone who entered.

Next up on our winning Monday is free food. Who doesn't love free food? I know I do. There's a new Roti opening in College Park (8150 Baltimore Ave.) on Wednesday. And as a preview, they are offering food to folks on Tuesday. You have to pick a time and sign up in advance. All the details are here: http://events.roti.com/collegeparkevent/default.asp.

That's it for today. I have to get my kids back to school. Another WINNING prospect.

-Hyattsville Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment