Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Win a Free Personalized Children's Book

Image courtesy of First Time Books!
It's contest time.  I do hope you like contests! :)

Open all this week, our contest is for a free personalized Zoo Adventure children's book from First Time Books.  

What is a personalized book? Well, basically, you get to insert whatever name you want as a character in the book. This is great for kids because they love it when the book is about them (wait, I love that, too. Maybe I'm a kid at heart; or just really immature).

The book our winner will receive details the journey of two young'uns at the zoo. You can personalize the name of both children in the book, and watch as they visit dolphins, zebras, lions and more. To see the Zoo Adventures book, go to http://www.firsttimebooks.com/ftbooks/UserContentStart.aspx?category=25.

Now, how do you win this fabulous prize for your kids, your niece, nephew, or even you (if you want a book about your own adventures)? It's very simple. Two steps. That's it!
  1.  Like our Facebook Page
  2.  Email me (hyattsvillemom@gmail.com) your name and e-mail address, with ZOO ADVENTURES in the subject line.

That's it. Do I know how to make it simple or what? Yeah, that's me, the simpleton! (OK, maybe not exactly the best way to express the simpleness of it all, but you get my drift.)

If you want a bonus entry, follow me on Twitter @hyattsvillemom, too.  A bonus entry simply means I'll stick your name in the kitty twice, doubling your chances (OK, wait, the math part of my brain is telling me that won't double your chances), increasing your odds of winning.  One thing: if your twitter handle is something that does not relate to your name (like @coolgirl), indicate what your handle is when you send the prize entry e-mail, so I can be sure to properly credit you.

The contest ends Sunday, Aug. 19 at 11:59 pm. I will randomly select a winner Monday morning.

That's it for today. Have a good one. And Good luck!

-Hyattsville Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment