Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Weekend - May 28/29

Well, it's Memorial Day Weekend. Whether you'll be staying home this weekend, or heading out of town, I hope you have a safe weekend.

Our family will be in town this weekend, and we'll try to do something fun, though we don't have anything in particular planned, as of yet. (I know, the weekend's already here, and nothing planned. Sad.)

This is a weekend post, so it will be short. Just one quick tale. Yesterday, my 4-year-old daughter asked me to give her a piggy back ride. I looked at her, and said, "Honey, I'm too old and weak to carry you around." Of course, she looks at me and says, "Mommy, you're old, but you're not weak. You're strong."  Hmmm. I guess 35 is the new 85.

Alright, everyone, have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment