Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Pep-o-lantern
It's All Hallow's Eve and I've been busy carving a pepper!

We were traveling over the weekend--to New Hampshire and back in a day due to Sandy. Then, we were housebound due to Sandy. So, the pumpkin thing didn't so much happen. But when my daughter pointed out that my red pepper looked like a pumpkin, I decided to carve a face into it.

Unfortunately, the neighbors won't be seeing it pep-o-lantern because he (or she--it's hard to tell with peppers) was eaten during lunch. However, I post this picture as a remembrance of the beautiful pep-o-lantern she (or he) was.

Do be safe trick or treating tonight. The biggest threat to children on Halloween is getting hit by cars, so wear reflective clothing and stay away from traffic.

I'll be updating the calendar this week, so stay tuned.

-Hyattsville Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment