Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Hi there, fellow Moms

Hi, my name is Rasheeda and I'm a mother of two living in Hyattsville, MD.

As a parent, I'm always looking for fun an interesting things to do with the kids. I thought I'd share what I find here on my blog, and find out what the rest of you out  there do. With the economy being what it is, when I find activities that are low cost or free, that's even better.

Here, I'll give you the scoop on any fun and exciting activities I find, share the occasional anecdote about my two children, and offer the occasional opinion on things happening in the area.

Just one last quick thing. Even though I'm called the Hyattsville Mom, I will not literally confine myself to Hyattsville. Anyone living in Hyattsville knows it's not a long drive to College Park, Riverdale, Greenbelt, New Carrollton, Bowie, or even Laurel or Beltsville.

I look forward to sharing with you.

-Hyattsville Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment