Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Burgers...Mmmm

My kids love Elevation Burger, an organic burger chain that started in Falls Church, Va.


We used to head down to Falls Church to get a burger. Then, they opened one in PG County, down at the National Harbor development. So, we'd head there, occasionally. But now, no more. They've opened an Elevation Burger in Hyattsville!


Happy, happy, joy, joy. I think we'll head there this weekend and try it. I drove by today and the location really does look lovely. Ever since the mad-cow scare a few years back, I've not been a fan of traditionally processed beef. The burgers are delicious, and the french fries are pure heaven (fried in olive oil).


And in case you're wondering, I am not paid by Elevation Burger. I just like their food. And I'm looking forward to trying their newest branch, as I'll save in gas by not having to head to Falls Church, Arlington or National Harbor.


That's it for today. Next time, I'll give some more cheap movie tips.


-Hyattsville Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment